Recipe Review: Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

9:32 AM

Recipe: Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Source: Sally's Baking Addiction

This recipe is my standby chocolate chip cookie recipe.  I think I've made them 5 times this holiday season.  For the holiday season, I add in holiday M&Ms which make them really festive!  I prefer using the dark chocolate M&Ms, but have had a really hard time finding them this year.  I should have stocked up when I first saw them!



The only downside to this recipe is the chilling time, but with melted butter, there's really no other option to chill them, or they'll turn into little cookie puddles when baked.  To make my life easier, I'll make the cookie dough the night before I need the cookies and then bake the next day.  This makes the whole process so much smoother, but requires a bit of foresight.  If your looking for a classic, soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie, this recipe is a winner.

You Might Also Like

0 comments